No Products in the Cart
**AVAILABLE ON 30TH NOV 2022**
To stay updated, sign-up here - https://forestfundamentals.us17.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=11c1a2db67e7781124ba5d7be&id=1c53c2bc9b
Our new The Stealth Fire Starter™ is the first of its kind. From the start, our mission was to design an all-inclusive and compact fire starter. To simplify fire lighting in all weather conditions, making it as efficient and dependable as possible. We feel we have been successful, here's why:
The Stealth Fire Starter™ includes a ferrocerium rod, tinder wick, bellows, and striker. The process is simple. Using your Stealth Fire Striker™ fluff up one end of the tinder wick and ignite it using the Ferro rod. Then, you can move the burning wick, igniting your kindling. To extinguish the flame, simply pull the wick back through the bellows chamber. This works by cutting off the flame's access to oxygen. If your fire needs some attention, pull out the wick, and blow oxygen through the micro below.
The large Ferro rod is made using Forest Fundamentals Ferrocenium™. We believed we have developed the perfect blend of softness and durability. Forest Fundamentals Ferrocenium™ produces large showers of molten hot sparks at 3,000º C (5,500º F). The large rod allows for 20,000 strikes. Imagine how many matches you would need to light 20,000 fires! The Ferro rod can be detached and is replaceable.
We infuse the Jute wicks with wax. One wick has a total burn time of 1.2hours. A greater combined cumulative burn time of two Bic lighters! The wicks are extremely water and wind resistant and completely natural.
No harmful chemicals are toxins are released. The wicks are easily removed and are also replaceable.
Everything is secured within a sleek, lightweight anodised Aluminium sleeve. The Stealth Fire Starter™ case stays cool to the touch and also doubles as a fire bellow. As the Native American saying goes: "Take care of a fire when it is young, it will take care of you when it is large".
Everything is secured using a 550 'survival' Paracord lanyard which includes strands of copper wire, fishing line, waxed jute, and parachute cord. This multi-purpose card is invaluable in the field and has a range of uses including repairing shoelaces, fishing, snares, shelter building, etc.
The new Stealth Fire Strikers™ are also included. Made from heat-treated Stainless Steel the Stealth Fire Strikers™ include 4hex bits, a beveled straight-edged tinder scraper/prying tool, and also functions as a bottle opener, a pretty handy feature when sitting around a campfire! More info on the design process is available here.
The perfect all-inclusive fire starter, a must-have for outdoors people who value simplicity, functionality, and ease of use. For longer expeditions, remember to grab a tinder refill pack!
• An inclusive and compact fire starter, resistant to the elements
• Large Forest Fundamentals Ferrocenium™ Ferro rod, 20,000 strikes
• Sleek metal case, doubles as fire-lighting bellows
• Includes a Stealth Fire Striker™, a 7-function striker
• Large natural tinder wick, 1.2hours total burn time
• Large 550 'survival' Paracord lanyard, which includes various material strands
• 3 years material and workmanship warranty
• Materials: Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel, 550 'survival' Paracord, Jute Rope, Forest Fundamentals Ferrocenium™
• Dimensions (ferro rod): 100mm / 3.9" (L) x 10mm / 0.39" (W)
• Dimensions (tinder wick): 381mm / 15" (L) x 6mm / 0.23" (W)
• Dimensions: (aluminum sleeve): 105mm / 4.13" (L) / 15mm / 0.59" (W) 20mm / 0.78" (D)
• Weight (total):
• Dimensions (lanyard): 880mm / 34.64" (L) x 4mm / 0.157" (W)