No Products in the Cart
We took a break from making our Bushcraft Balm for a while, but we are happy to say it's back! Forest Fundamentals' original Bushcraft Balm™ is a multi-purpose balm that provides an all-around natural protection and restoration resource when outdoors.
• Bushcraft Balm is an all-natural balm, primarily designed to protect, care and restore leather products. The balm will prevent cracking by moistening and softening the leather. It will also leave the leather with a slightly darker, richer tone.
• Bushcraft Balm can also be applied to wood. It helps seal wooden handles, protecting them from water damage and mold. After sanding, it will also make wooden handles softer to touch - great for handles of tools, for example.
• Other materials: Bushcraft Balm can also be used to waterproof fabrics including canvas. It can also be used to waterproof metal, protecting it from rust and corrosion.
• The balm also has mild medicinal benefits and can be used to moisturize cracked lips or hands. Our customers love Bushcraft Balm for this, many suggest that, unlike normal lip balms which seem to end up drying out your lips, this balm will keep your lips protected and moisturized for hours.
• 100ml Tin (81mm (D) x 27mm (H))
• Sealable waterproof tin
• Ingredients: Natural Beeswax, Coconut Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
This would make the perfect gift for anyone that enjoys bushcraft or spending time in the great outdoors.
This product is extremely long-lasting and would make a unique gift to keep and remember! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.