No Products in the Cart
We still handmake a few items, our Artisan Tinder Pouch being one, here's why:
• Handmade using thick 16oz canvas, it is extremely durable.
• The Martexin Original Wax used to waterproof the pouches, produces a superior finish that is virtually water-proof. Martexin Wax is made using a blend of non-hazardous food-grade waxes. The unique formula gives the fabric lifelong resistance to weathering and as it ages, it develops a well-worn patina.
• It is perfect for a range of bushcraft uses including storing tinder, foraged edibles, herbs, and utility items. However, we want to stress that the pouch hasn't just been designed solely for bushcraft. The pouch is also a sustainable, water-proof, and high-quality alternative to disposable wash and utility storage bags.
• Includes silk embossed Forest Fundamentals signature logo. Silk embossing is waterproof and resistant to cracking.
• Secured using 500 military survival paracord, which has a range of uses in the field including repairing shoelaces, fishing, shelter building, and creating tourniquets.
• We put great emphasis on the ethical and sustainable sourcing of materials. The bags are made using 80% recycled canvas and an eco-plastic toggle that is fully recyclable.
• This would make the perfect gift for anyone who has a passion for the outdoors, bushcraft, and camping or anyone who values sustainable and ethically made products, handmade in the UK. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!